Registration InformationImportant Date
Online Registration System Open00:00, Wednesday, 15 September 2021 (GMT+8)
Deadline for Early-Bird Registration23:59, Monday, 15 November 2021 (GMT+8)
Deadline for Presenting Author Registration23:59, Wednesday, 15 November 2021 (GMT+8)
Deadline for Online Registration23:59, Wednesday, 15 December 2021 (GMT+8)
SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 TaipeiDecember 18-19, 2021
|SCCM/TSCCM/TSECCM and Allied Societies Member||First 1500 early registration||Regular registration||Extended Approach|
|9/15 till 2000||after 2000 to 12/15||Option|
|Nurse/Allied Healthcare Professional/Medical Student||Free||US$10||US$10|
|Low and Low-Middle Income Countries (LMIC)||9/15 till 1500||after 1500 to 12/15||Option|
|Nurse/Allied Healthcare Professional/Medical Student||Free||US$10||Free|
|Non-Member||Early-bird registration||Regular registration||Extended Approach|
|Nurse/Allied Healthcare Professional/Medical Student||US$10||US$20||US$10|
*Member of Allied Societies: ANZICS, ESICM, Hong Kong of Critical Care Medicine, ISCCM (India), Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Korean Society of Critical Care Medicine, MISC (Malaysia), SCCM, Society of Intensive Care Medicine (Singapore) and The Thai Society of Critical Care Medicine
1. EARLY-BIRD & REGULAR registration price includes the program of SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 Taipei on December 18-19, 2021.
2. EXTENDED APPROACH registration price includes video record of the program of SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 Taipei for extra 6 months.
3. FREE REGISTRATION is limited to 2,000 participants, it is strongly suggested to complete your registration at your earliest convenience.
4. Registration is only valid upon receipt of full payment.
5. All payments must be made in US Dollars.
6. Should there be any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the Registration Office at email@example.com.
How to Register
- Participants are strongly requested to register for the congress individually via Online Registration System at the congress website www.secc-bestofsccm2021taipei.org.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars and the payment could be made in either of the methods mentioned below. Please note that applicants will take care of all bank charges incurred.
- Telegraph Transfer
Bank Name: Taiwan Cooperative Bank Account Name: Taiwan Society of Critical Care Medicine Address: B1, No.201, Sec. 2, Shihpai Rd., Beitou Dist., Taipei City 112, Taiwan Bank Account: 1058 188 105230 Swift Code: tacbtwtp Participants who choose to pay by telegraph transfer are kindly requested to provide the receipt to confirm your payment.
- Credit Card
Only International Credit Cards of Visa, Master, JCB and or China UnionPay cards Card are accepted.
- Telegraph Transfer
A notification would be sent via email to the online registration system to confirm your application. If you fail to receive it, please contact the Registration Office before you try to register again.
Confirmation of Registration
Confirmation of registration will be issued upon the receipt of your completed payment. However, registration without the relevant supporting document and full payment of registration fee in the designated deadline will be altered as Onsite registration by the Congress Secretariat.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The refund is only applicable if the SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 is canceled.
Every attempt will be made to present the program as printed. However, the SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 Taipei reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, programs or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Congress, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 Taipei congress secretariat is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of cancellation of the Congress all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full. However, the SECC-Best of SCCM Congress 2021 Taipei congress secretariat is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation.