Online Presentation in official sessions
1) Pre-record 7 min. slide video needs to be prepared & 3 min. discussion (Q/A) is required.
2) Maximum of 7 pages slide video should be in PowerPoint file on a 16:9 screen.
3) It is strongly suggested to present online at designate time, however, pre-record slide video is required to prevent the problems of connection. (Domestic presenters are strongly to be present onsite, should the physical congress is available).
4) Video would be also uploaded on the official website which can be clicked to play and browse for registered delegates.
5) Discussion (Q/A) would be taken place online and/or onsite after the video is played.
6) Presentation schedule would be notified, once the program is confirmed.
Video Presentation on congress official website
1) 7 min. presentation slide video needs to be prepared.
2) Video would be uploaded on the official website which can be clicked to play and browse for registered delegates.
Guideline for e-Poster:
1) Please submit the formal e-Poster via online submission system, https://secc-bestofsccm2021taipei-reg.com/#/
2) 1 poster should be in HORIZONTAL FORMAT on a 16:9 screen PDF file with 300dpi, the file size should be under 25MB.
3) The poster should be measured within horizontally 142cm max and vertically 80cm max.
4) The poster would be uploaded on the official website which can be clicked to play and browse for registered delegates.